Hello, I’m Ciaran Ryan.
Based in London, UK, I work, often remotely, with companies across Europe, the US & beyond. My LinkedIn profile.
Nine years at the BBC planning and producing lots of high profile digital projects, five years at various agencies.
- Leading brands, and their agencies, with their digital communication and content strategies.
- Businesses that want a fresh, evidence-based, understanding of their customers.
- Agencies (PR, digital, customer experience, advertising etc) that are pitching for new business – and need to quickly understand their prospect’s customers, and digital communications.
I work across B2C and B2B, specialising in sectors that have complex products – professional services, technology, manufacturing, third sector, tourism etc. I have also worked on FMCG projects – the relaunch of Unilever’s Lynx range and more.
Trading as New Story Studio Limited, I’m employed in a mixture of roles. These include:
- Freelance digital communications consultant / account planner / researcher.
- Freelance content strategist / digital communications strategist.
- Freelance website manager / digital manager / website editor.
Also, over the years I’ve been commissioned to write, or ghost-write, various publications about digital communications and marketing.
Reports I can mention here, include:
• Accountancy Sector Digital Benchmark (Draw Group, 2017).
• Healthcare Sector Digital Benchmark (Draw Group, 2016).
• Legal Sector Digital Benchmark (Draw Group, 2015).
• Legal Sector Digital Benchmark (Last Exit, 2014).
• Legal Sector Digital Benchmark (Last Exit, 2012).
• Energy Sector Digital Benchmark (Last Exit, 2012).
Get in touch
Thanks for visiting, contact me here.